4th Immunogenicity & Tolerance Seminar, co-organised by our partner Epivax
The 4th Immunogenicity & Tolerance Seminar is co-organized by Epivax and will take place on 9 November, 2018 in Leiden. The seminar focuses on current translational research in the fields of immunogenicity and tolerance, with case studies touching on vaccines and biologics.
The event is co-organized by Epivax, an Immuno Valley partner, who is specialised in Immunology. Other co-organizers are:
- Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research (LACDR);
- Sanquin and The Institute for Immunology and
- Informatics (University of Rhode Island).
Keynote speakers include a variety of Immuno Valley partners, such as:
- Willem van Eden from Utrecht University and
- Rene Raeven from Intravacc.
Other keynote speakers are:
- Tom Ottenhof (LUMC) and
- Amy Rosenberg (FDA/CDER).
The Scientific Committee of the 4th Immunogenicity & Tolerance Seminar welcomes event sponsorships and abstract submissions for consideration as oral presentations or for in-person presentation during the seminar’s two poster sessions.
More information? Check the seminar link.
Interested to participate? Register here.